A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiang Yuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiang Yuan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiang Yuan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuan graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Yuan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiang Yuan MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Xiang Yuan practice?
- Dr. Xiang Yuan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Xiang Yuan practices Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Pottstown Surgeons.