A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiangping Ren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiangping Ren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiangping Ren, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ren graduated from Jilin Medical College.
Dr. Ren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiangping Ren MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Xiangping Ren practice?
- Dr. Xiangping Ren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xiangping Ren practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.