A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiangping Ren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiangping Ren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ren
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiangping Ren, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ren graduated from Jilin Medical College.
Dr. Ren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiangping Ren MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Xiangping Ren practice?
- Dr. Xiangping Ren has 4 office locations.
Dr. Xiangping Ren practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.