A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiao-En Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiao-En Fang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiao-En Fang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Fang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiao-En En Fang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Xiao-En E. Fang practice?
- Dr. Xiao-En Fang has 1 office location.
Dr. Xiao-En Fang practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.