A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiao-He Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiao-He Yang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Yang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiao-He Yang MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Xiao-He Yang practice?
- Dr. Xiao-He Yang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xiao-He Yang practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Pathologists.