Dr. Xiao-Ling Zhang Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Xiao-Ling Zhang?

The worst doctor

Posted on January 16th, 2017

I went to Dr. Zhang's office and tried to get my medical report. My surgeon doctor needs it to make an appointment. Yes, it's that simple. However, I went to Dr. Zhang's office 5 times and they just couldn't do it. One time one staff told me it's done but it's not. One time their system was down. One time their fax didn't work. Today, I tried to complain this to Dr. Zhang and you know what? She stated that why you always come to my office to complain? And she refused to fax any more.

M

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Poor! Terrible!

Worst Staff ever.

Posted on April 12th, 2015

This review is not about the doctor but my unpleasant experience with their staffs. It all happen when I need so doctor advice for my kidney stone, and potentially become my primary care doctor. Before I go there, I made a call to the clinic, and ask how much the office visit would be. After I gave them my insurance policy, they told me the office visit would be $20. I made the appointment at 7:00 pm. I waited approximately an hour at waiting room, because there were a few people before me. Then the staff girl took my application and told me that I will need to pay $60 for co-payment. I was fine with it. Then I schedule a physical checkout with them to followup. On the site, they told me my physical checkout is free. I asked them three times to make sure it was compliance with my insurance policy. I went back today, and they told me I owed them $44 dollar because the insurance company did not pay them. I asked them why I have to paid that much because cash patient is only $80. Moreover, I asked them to check with insurance company, because I have no clued what these guys report to the health insurance company. The staff have no clued what they are doing, and could not provide explanation to me. They also refused to change me to cash patient. My experience with them is so bad that if I can leave negative star, I would.

My favorite doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2013

Dr. Zhang is truly a wonderful care provider. She takes her time with me and listens to all my concerns. I feel very comfortable with her and trust her diagnosis. Ever since I switched over to Total Care Walk-In Clinic, I've been extremely satisfied with my medical care.

horrible doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2013

very poor, came to doctors and he wasn't even in, waiited 1 hour 10 mintues before i finally left, if you want to get paid, show up to your job, what a horrible experince

BS refill policy!

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Do not expect to get a refill on the prescriptions she writes for you without seeing her every 3 months. That way she gets paid more!

Agreat experiance...

Posted on July 31st, 2012

What a kind, caring,brillliant beautiful soul this doctor is. She made me feel so comfortable telling her all of my problems. She actually took her time with me and gave me a little advice that truly went a long way. I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT TRAIN MY NEW DR FOR ANYONE!!

after the insurance money

Posted on July 10th, 2012

just move in in the area thought i will try a local doctor, went in for preventive care check up, and they billed anthem for $772 just for 6 minutes of visit.

Highly Recommended

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Everyone at this doctor's office has excellent people/patient skills and offered direct and honest communication. Almost no wait. The doctor took the time to answer all of my questions and was very friendly. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!

Excellent people/patient skills

Posted on November 21st, 2010

I was impressed with everything since the moment I walked in the clinic....Very clean, stylish office means alot about the people who work in it.Dr. Zhang knows how to give phenomenal care; she is interested in you and makes you feel like she is your best friend. Very professional and very caring, my short visit was very pleasant.

Posted on November 12th, 2016