A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeng graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zeng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Xiao-Mei M. Zeng practice?
Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.