A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeng graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zeng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiao-Mei Mei Zeng MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Xiao-Mei M. Zeng practice?
- Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.