Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2016

worse GYN in history dont go

wait time is almost two hours, then you get to see her, she in and out of exam room in a mintue or less tell you nothing and walks away you need to run after her to ask what wrong with you she give you no information women had zero bedside matter go elsewhere

December 9th, 2015

Had to wait a good few months for first appointment but this was because I am a new patient. Haven't had any follow-ups as yet. Was very impressed with the offices and the doctor was charming, friendly and impressive. Friendly staff - good vibes all around!

March 2nd, 2015

Excellent OBGYN

Highly competent OBGYN with excellent bedside manners. Dr. Zeng really cares about her patients.

April 14th, 2014

No! I would not recommend this Dr!

I don't think she is a "caring" Dr. as other have implied. After waiting more than one hour in the waiting room, we had to wait more than half hour in the patient room. She practically rushed in asking about the problem. Jumped into conclusion and gave me a wrong diagnose. All was rush! rush! rush! No bedside manner either. I would never recomment this doctor!

August 13th, 2013

This Doctor Deserves 5 stars *****

Dr. Xiao-Mei Zeng is not only an excellent doctor, she truly cares about her patients as individual people. She is the most attentive doctor I have ever had in the past, and I had to go through a few before I found her some years back. She truly understands the needs of her women patients and reminds me of doctors I had in north USA who remained our family doctors for years to come-- in other words " she cares about her patients...we are not just another number which happens so frequently with Florida Health care.. she is with the old school mentality , however 1000% up to date on current medical for this day and age . THANK YOU for being my doctor

January 23rd, 2012

DR ZENG -COMPASSION AND EXCELLENCE,

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR ZENG. ALTHOUGH MY SURGERY WAS VERY DIFFUCULT, SHE WAS ABLE TO DO IT LAPROSCOPICALLY. THIS IMPROVED MY RECOVERY TIME. I WAS ABLE TO RETURN TO WORK AFTER 7 DAYS. SHE IS A COMPASSIONATE AND EXTREMELY TALENTED SURGEON.

December 20th, 2011

Dr. Zeng is a very caring doctor. I highly recommend her. Her staff is efficient and friendly.

August 4th, 2011

I wonder if everything that is done is fully necessary. Will follow up with other doctors for a second opinion

July 25th, 2011

Dr. Zeng is great

I had a good relationship with my old OBGYN but my daughter had an emergency and did not feel comfortable talking to a male doctor about her problem. I was hesitant about taking my daughter to a new doctor but I spoke with Dr. Zeng on the phone and made an appointment. Dr. Zeng changed the way I view doctors. Both my daughters and I now go to her for help. Not only does she treat my family well but we learn something new every time we see her.

June 13th, 2011

Horrible dr, doesn't care and want to rush you

This dr wanted to push a procedure for me that I didn't feel comfortable doing, also she was rushing me and didn't care, she wasn't compassionate at all. I will never go back there again or refer anybody there!!

January 20th, 2011

Exceptional Care and dedication

I am very impressed with the bedside manner of the doctor both in office and during my delivery. I have never seen a physician so dedicated to her patients. Her staff is very knowledgeable and courteous. The wait time is very reasonable and I always leave with a smile.Dr.zeng always makes sure that I am well informed and all my needs are met before I leave the office.Can't imagine seeing another Physician!!!!

January 12th, 2010

Smart Doctor

Dr. Zeng is a very intelligent doctor and she truly cares about you and your baby. She is an excellent OB. On the other hand, if you are just a GYN patient, you do not get the same attention unfortunately. But I would say that if you need a GYN surgery of any kind or you want your baby delivered without any worry, I would trust Dr. Zeng 100%. So overall, I would recommend her if you are an OB patient or planning on it in the future!