Dr. Xiao Li Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Xiao Li?

April 10th, 2014

I love this office... Dr. Li is wonderful. I have been going to see her for over 15 years... Her office staff is wonderful..... Her administration staff is great, very friendly and caring. always willing to help.. The nurses go above and beyond to make me feel comfortable...

December 4th, 2012

I cant say enough

I am shocked to hear anything negative about Dr. Li. I have 4 children that have been seeing Dr.Li for 15yrs. I would not trust my children to anyone else,as I do Dr.Li. My oldest is 20 and still is treated by Dr.Li. My children(all teens) adore her and always have. She has always adressed any of my concerns.She does not rush you out and I cannot say enough good things about the entire staff. If someone is not happy with Dr. Li's medical expertise they will not be satisfied anywhere. Thank you Dr.Li and staff for all you do for my family,keep doing what you do best.

May 12th, 2012

So sick of this doctor

I would definitely NOT recommend Dr. Li to a friend. She is rude, condescending, and overall not very knowledgeable in the field. She always talks down to me when I bring my children to her office. Tries to argue with me regarding parenting decisions and gets smug when I choose not to justify or defend my decisions to her. She has been practicing for a long time but it does not show in her work. I will be removing my children from her practice.

August 22nd, 2010

A busy working Mom

I love Dr. Li and her office staff. I have a 3 & 6 yr. old and began seeing Dr. Li when my first child was 3 yrs. old. The office staff with Dr. Li has always been professional and courteous. They are all very friendly and always seem glad to see the Girls even when we are there for a sick visit ;-(. Dr. Li is great, very informative and interacts very well with my kids. In fact, my Girls really like Dr. Li and they are never scared to go see her even if they are sick. I do have to admit it is difficult to understand Dr. Li as she has a strong accent, however she is aware of the communication barrier and is not offended if I ask her to repeat herself. The most important thing is Dr. Li is an amazing Pediatrician, she genuinely cares for her patients and I am usually seen and out of her office within an hour from the time I check in for my scheduled appt.

May 17th, 2010

I don't understand what the last person to review was talking about. This staff and doctor are wonderful. They know my children and often has their information to the nurses before I walk in the door. The receptionist always knows the parents and often comes out to sit and play with the children. The girl who checks you out always smiles and never lets you forget to follow up. The older nurse always soothes my grand baby and she loves her. Dr. li cares so much for the little ones and I have always understood her. She does not talk broken english at all. My only complaint is that the newer nurse always says patients names wrong. Easy names but she is very nice anyway.

February 8th, 2010

The staffs and the doctor are impersonal, they keep mixing up the gender of my baby. They also show very little concern about the little patient well being, seeing them is just a routing, it's-my-job attitude. Dr. Li broken English makes it hard to communicate, we have to keep repeating what we thought she say just to make sure we understand her medical recommendations clearly.

September 22nd, 2017