A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiao Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiao Li is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiao Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Li has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Xiao Q. Li practice?
Dr. Xiao Li practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.