A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiao Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiao Yang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiao Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from West China University Of Medical Sciences, Chengdu.
Dr. Yang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiao Sean Yang MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xiao S. Yang practice?
- Dr. Xiao Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Xiao Yang practices Internal Medicine near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Internists.