Feb 5th, 2015

Dr. Li seems to have knowledge in her field. She was able to answer all my questions and concerns promptly. She has a lot of patience and understanding in my worries/concerns. I recommend her as a must see PCP.

Best doctor in the town show details Best doctor in the town
by a tall guy on Aug 25th, 2010

I went to see Dr.Li a few times. A very professional, caring doctor. She answers his patient's call quickly on weekends. She is absolutely the best doctor I'v ever seen. It's my family's luck to find a doctor like her.

GREAT DOCTOR ! show details GREAT DOCTOR !
Aug 18th, 2010

Dr. Li is very professional, expends enough time with me and listened to me and answered all my questions. She is always available and provide you with an appointment in a very timely manner. She answers your phone calls and is very kind. She is very careful with medications and treatment and so far has been accurate. I highly recommend her.

Jan 7th, 2010

Dr. Li is amazing. She is indefinitely the best doctor I have ever had. I enjoy seeing her and she is always there for me when I need to make an appointment or when I need to ask her about anything. She is always available and genuinely concerned about her patients. I recommend her to everyone I know.