A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaodan Ye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiaodan Ye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ye graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Ye has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans