The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Xiaoguang Liu
Dr. Xiaoguang Liu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and General Surgery. Dr. Liu is affiliated with Heathsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls, Baystate Medical Center and Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Xiaoguang Liu has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Xiaoguang Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Raj Capoor
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY 0.01 mi21
Dr. Paul Yang
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
New York, NY 0.02 mi33
Dr. Xi Yin
General Surgery, General Practice
New York, NY 0.06 mi35