A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serena Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serena Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Wang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Kunming Medical College. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Wang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Serena X. Wang practice?
Dr. Serena Wang practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.