A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Wang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Kunming Medical College. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Wang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Serena Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Serena X. Wang practice?
Dr. Serena Wang practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists and Dallas Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Serina Wang