A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaohua Qian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiaohua Qian, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Qian graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Qian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaohua Qian MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Xiaohua Qian practice?
- Dr. Xiaohua Qian has 1 office location.
Dr. Xiaohua Qian practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.