Dr. Xiaojing Tao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Xiaojing Tao?

June 4th, 2016

Great doctor!

Dr. Tao recently did my surgery. She is just phenomenal! She explained the surgery clearly to me, did a great job! After surgery she took great care of me. She called me at home to make sure I was doing well at home. She really cares!

April 20th, 2016

Highly recommended!

Seeing a gynecologist is not a easy thing but Dr. Tao will make you at ease. She takes of your problems and chats with you like a very knowledgable friend. We get some laughter a together when I saw her in the office, which really made me relax. She alway followsup the results.

February 6th, 2014

I am 18 year old. My pediatrician sent me to see Dr. Tao for some female problems. I was so terrified. It was the first time I went to see a Gynecologist. Dr. Tao was great!!! She made the exam so easy and solved my problems. I just love her and I told all my girl friends to go to her.

October 2nd, 2013

Dr. Tao is very compassinate and thourough. She addressed my menopausal problems so thoughtfully. I will definately be referring family and friends to her.

August 7th, 2013

Highly recommended!

Dr. Tao is a compassinate, very experienced doctor. She diagnosed my cancer, saved my life!

June 9th, 2013

Great experience !

I always nervous abot gyn exam, but she made my first gyn visit experience so easy!

January 5th, 2012

excellent!

November 26th, 2011

Best Dr. EVER!!

Dr. Tao has been my OBGYN for 8 years. I have gone through 3 difficult pregnancies with her, in which she delivered (sadly, only) 1. All 3 of my labors were pain-med free, 2 of which I also had pitocin drips. Due to her partner at the time, she was unable to deliver my first, with the second, I was 30 wks and the hospital she was affiliated with at the time, was unable to care for my baby, so I was rushed elsewhere, where I had the baby 2 weeks later. With my 3rd, she was on her own, new hospital, with a policy that insisted she be called instead of the on-call Dr. for any of her patients in labor. Finally!! Even though with this labor I had a pitocin drip, I remained relatively pain free until the last hour or so. She was very accommodating to how I wanted to deliver my baby, and did not force the 'standard' on me, like my previous 2. This was my longest labor, largest baby, and she was phenomenal, no tearing whatsoever (unlike my first 2; yes, I even tore with the preemie) My baby felt stuck, but she encouraged me in a personal way, unlike the previous Dr.'s who were very gruff. I have recommended her to family & friends, and am happy to say: a few friends, my sis-in-law, mother-in-law, grandmother, and great-grandmother are now her patients. I trust her more than I trust my primary, and more than I trust my children's pediatrician. I recently had in-office Novasure with her, and was thrilled with her concern about my comfort/pain-level throughout the procedure. If she could be my primary Dr., she would! She has always had a great bedside manner, loves to see the kids, asks me how they are doing, usually by name, and genuinely cares for her patients.

September 20th, 2011

Dr. Tao is a fantastic OB

I find Dr. Tao to be highly thorough doctor. She has always given me enough time in an appointment and answered any questions I might have. Never rushed. I wasn't as pleased with her explanation for my gyn issues and not testing the reasons for it. but i will be going back with a direction to head in from my primary to work with her on it because Dr Tao I have found to be the best OB doctor I have ever had. I've had 4 kids she's deliever 2 of them but I had her as a OB for 3 of them.

July 31st, 2011

Great experience with Dr. Tao, highly recommended!

May 8th, 2011

A+++++ doctor! I always hated gyn exam, She made my gyn visit sooo easy!!!

March 7th, 2011

Great!

What a great experience! Diffinitely recommend to family and friends!