A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaomang Stickles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stickles
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Stickles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Stickles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaomang Ba Stickles BA and MD is a female Oncologist and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Xiaomang B. Stickles practice?
- Dr. Xiaomang Stickles has 1 office location.
Dr. Xiaomang Stickles practices Gynecologic Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.