A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaomang Stickles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stickles
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stickles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Stickles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaomang Ba Stickles BA and MD is a female Oncologist and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Xiaomang B. Stickles practice?
- Dr. Xiaomang Stickles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xiaomang Stickles practices Gynecologic Oncology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.