A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaomei Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiaomei Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiaomei Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaomei M Chen MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xiaomei M. Chen practice?
- Dr. Xiaomei Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Xiaomei Chen practices Internal Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists.