A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaomei Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiaomei Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiaomei Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaomei M Chen MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xiaomei M. Chen practice?
- Dr. Xiaomei Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Xiaomei Chen practices Internal Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists.