A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaoming Dong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiaoming Dong, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dong graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Dong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaoming Dong M.Sc and MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Xiaoming Dong practice?
- Dr. Xiaoming Dong has 1 office location.
Dr. Xiaoming Dong practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.