A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaoming Guan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiaoming Guan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiaoming Guan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Guan graduated from Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaoming Guan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Xiaoming Guan practice?
- Dr. Xiaoming Guan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Xiaoming Guan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Paterson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.