A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaoping Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Huang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaoping Huang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xiaoping Huang practice?
- Dr. Xiaoping Huang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Xiaoping Huang practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Southfield Internists.