A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaoping Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiaoping Ma is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiaoping Ma, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Hubei Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Ma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaoping Ping Ma MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Xiaoping P. Ma practice?
- Dr. Xiaoping Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Xiaoping Ma practices Neurology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Collingswood, NJ.
See Marlton Neurologists.