A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaowei Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiaowei Chen, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Core Biopsy
- Fine-Needle Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Norman Bethune University Of Medical Sciences, Changchun.
Dr. Chen has 22 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaowei Chen MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Xiaowei Chen practice?
- Dr. Xiaowei Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Xiaowei Chen practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.