A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaowen Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiaowen Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiaowen Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaowen Wu MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xiaowen Wu practice?
- Dr. Xiaowen Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Xiaowen Wu practices Internal Medicine near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Internists.