A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaoyan Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiaoyan Wu is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiaoyan Wu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Medical Center Of Fudan University, Shanghai.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaoyan Wu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Xiaoyan Wu practice?
- Dr. Xiaoyan Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Xiaoyan Wu practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.