A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaoyu Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiaoyu Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Failure
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Li has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Xiaoyu Li practice?
Dr. Xiaoyu Li practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists.