A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaying Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiaying Zhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiaying Zhu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Zhu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaying Sherri Zhu MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Xiaying S. Zhu practice?
- Dr. Xiaying Zhu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xiaying Zhu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Waxahachie Internists and Waxahachie Rheumatologists.