A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiaying Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiaying Zhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiaying Zhu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Zhu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiaying Sherri Zhu MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Xiaying S. Zhu practice?
- Dr. Xiaying Zhu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xiaying Zhu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Waxahachie Internists and Waxahachie Rheumatologists.