A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ximena Arcila-Londono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ximena Arcila-Londono is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ximena Arcila-Londono, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcila-Londono graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota.
Dr. Arcila-Londono has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ximena Arcila-Londono MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ximena Arcila-Londono practice?
- Dr. Ximena Arcila-Londono has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ximena Arcila-Londono practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.