A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ximena De Sabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ximena De Sabra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Sabra
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. De Sabra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ximena De Sabra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Sabra graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. De Sabra has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ximena De Sabra MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ximena De Sabra practice?
- Dr. Ximena De Sabra has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ximena De Sabra practices Ophthalmology near West Lake Hills, TX.