A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ximena Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ximena Morales is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ximena Morales, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Morales has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ximena Morales practice?
Dr. Ximena Morales practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Psychiatry near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Lawrenceville Neurologists and Lawrenceville Psychiatrists.