A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ximena Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ximena Morales is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ximena Morales, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Morales has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ximena Morales MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ximena Morales practice?
- Dr. Ximena Morales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ximena Morales practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.