A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xin Gong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xin Gong is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gong graduated from Taishan Med Coll, Tai`An, Shandong, China.
Dr. Gong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xin Xin Gong MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Xin X. Gong practice?
- Dr. Xin Gong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xin Gong practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.