The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Xin Li
Dr. Xin Li, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Manhasset, NY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Li is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital and New York Harbor Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. Xin Li has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Xin Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Melita Charles
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi24
Dr. Michael Bernstein
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi32