A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xin Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xin Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xin Wang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xin Cindy Wang MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Xin C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Xin Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Xin Wang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.