A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xin Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xin Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xin Wang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Xin C. Wang practice?
Dr. Xin Wang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Sellersville, PA.
See Houston Physiatrists.