A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xin Yao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xin Yao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hospice Care
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nose Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yao graduated from Hebei Med Univ.
Dr. Yao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xin Yao MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Xin Yao practice?
- Dr. Xin Yao has 11 office locations.
Dr. Xin Yao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Oshkosh Internists, Oshkosh Hematologists, and Oshkosh Oncologists.