Learn more about Dr. Xin Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xin Zhou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhou
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zhou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xin Zhou, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zhou has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xin Zhou MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Xin Zhou practice?
- Dr. Xin Zhou has 1 office location.
Dr. Xin Zhou practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Amherst, NY.
See East Amherst Physiatrists.