A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xin Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xin Zhou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xin Zhou, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Dr. Zhou has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xin Zhou MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Xin Zhou practice?
- Dr. Xin Zhou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xin Zhou practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Amherst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See East Amherst Physiatrists.