Surgical Specialist, Physiatrists

8770 Transit Rd
Ste 2
East Amherst, NY 14051
716-689-7546
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

I felt like I was pressured into injections I was not sure about and she became very rude when I did not agree to have them done right then, she also told me I had arthritis that no one else has ever mentioned before or since I've been there. I would not return to this person.

|  Dr. has no clue  |  show details
by pain in Buffalo on Feb 13th, 2009

Told her that I fell, she refused to do an MRI (X ray showed nothing).Then she says dont know if they do MRI of such small body part and she is a DR.? SR of what?When I finally get her to agree to do an MRI after 4 months, she insists of an MRI of the wrist even though I tell her it is my hand.She tells me if I dont like her diagnosis for an MRI of the wrist I can find another DR.I explain my issue to the MRI assistant and she states she will do as much of the hand along with the wrist as possible.Once the report is done, it states that I have an Occult fracture of the 1st metacarpal, this is the thumb bone in the hand.When I get the diagnostic sheet back, I see that Dr. Zhou wrote on it fall 2 weeks prior, reality I fell 4 months ago.