A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xingjia Hua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xingjia Hua is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xingjia Hua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hua graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Hua has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xingjia Hua MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xingjia Hua practice?
- Dr. Xingjia Hua has 4 office locations.
Dr. Xingjia Hua practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Geriatric Doctors.