A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xinmin Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xinmin Zhang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple East, Inc.
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xinmin Min Zhang MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Xinmin M. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Xinmin Zhang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Xinmin Zhang practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Owings Mills Pathologists.