A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xinming Fu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fu graduated from Sichuan University, Chengdu.
Dr. Fu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xinming Fu MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xinming Fu practice?
- Dr. Xinming Fu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Xinming Fu practices Internal Medicine near La Palma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See La Palma Internists.