Dr. Xinning Li Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Xinning Li?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Xinning Li?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2017

Absolutely remarkable

Along with his skills as an orthopedic surgeon (he repaired a ruptured tendon in my right quad), his manner, his approach to patients (and, I suspect, his approach to life overall) is a model of how any of us should behave as human beings. He and his team at Boston Medical Center deserve nothing but the strongest accolades.

April 1st, 2017

" The Right Choice "

I am a. 64 year old female that was suffering from a torn rotator cuff. After a search and several recommendations we contacted Dr. Li. I found him to be extremely professional, highly skilled and competent, and had a wonderful bedside manner. Surgery and post op went great. Look no further Dr. Li is the right choice!!

March 31st, 2017

EXCELLENT SURGEON

Dr Li is an outstanding surgeon. 2 shoulders had arthritis, bursitis & rotator tears that I suffered with for many long years. Dr Li is a very nice person with a great bedside manner. Highly recommend this MASTER of a surgeon if you have shoulder issues. Thanks Dr.

March 16th, 2017

Amazing Surgeon!

Repaired my SLAP tear and got me back to the gym>

August 25th, 2016

Dr. Li cared for me as a patient and not treated me as a number. He truly listened and treated me and my family with respect. His expertise is outstanding. I struggled for almost a year with my shoulder pain and would recommend Dr. Li to anyone who needs orthopedic care.

July 14th, 2016

Dr. Li was recommended to me after my first ACL reconstruction surgery didn't go as planned. I had no idea as to what to expect but when I first saw him as a patient I knew I was in the best of hands. Although he was a little behind, that did not stop his very welcoming bedside manner. He shows the utmost respect for his patients and I never hated to go and see him.

July 13th, 2016

Busy Dr w a lot patients. Brought back my range of motion to nearly 180

March 12th, 2016

Rotator Cuff Repair

I am 6 months out from an arthroscopic rotator cuff repair. Dr. Li did an excellent job and I am pain free with great function now. He is the surgeon to go to for your shoulder surgery in Boston!!

January 15th, 2016

Dr. Li fixed my knee after have two botched surgeries with a different surgeon, extremely courteous and professional. He tells you exactly what's going on and what's going to happen. I'd highly recommend him, I've even referred my friend to him already!

December 28th, 2015

Doctor Li is a great doctor who deliver's exceptional care. He preformed a mircofracture surgery for my knee 1 year ago, and my knee haven't had any other problems since. I highly recommend Doctor Li for knee surgeries, his office handles appointments with ease. Doctor Li is very straightforward with his diagnosis, and is respectful of the patient's time.

December 11th, 2015

ACL and Cartilage Replacement Surgery

I am a martial artist (Kung Fu) and torn my ACL during a fighting competition and had a large piece of cartilage damage on my knee. Dr. Li did my ACL and Cartilage replacement surgery about 2 years ago. Right now, I’m feeling really good. My knee is great! My kicks are great and its still getting stronger! My muscle is back fully and the strength is way better than I expected. I have also been strengthening my other leg to avoid any injuries since I primarily kick with my right and stand left side forward. Dr. Li is a ridiculously skilled and talented surgeon. He is the best doctor I've ever met, especially because he treated me like a friend and how he helped me pay for my cpm machine. I can’t thank him enough! Dr. Li’s skills as a surgeon is on an extremely high level.

April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Li did my shoulder replacement 6 months ago. I am 100% pain free for the first time in years! He is one of the best shoulder surgeons in Boston.