Overall Review

no change

August 25th, 2016
Dr. Li cared for me as a patient and not treated me as a number. He truly listened and treated me and my family with respect. His expertise is outstanding. I struggled for almost a year with my shoulder pain and would recommend Dr. Li to anyone who needs orthopedic care.

July 13th, 2016
Dr. Li was recommended to me after my first ACL reconstruction surgery didn't go as planned. I had no idea as to what to expect but when I first saw him as a patient I knew I was in the best of hands. Although he was a little behind, that did not stop his very welcoming bedside manner. He shows the utmost respect for his patients and I never hated to go and see him.

July 13th, 2016
Busy Dr w a lot patients. Brought back my range of motion to nearly 180

March 12th, 2016
Rotator Cuff Repair
I am 6 months out from an arthroscopic rotator cuff repair. Dr. Li did an excellent job and I am pain free with great function now. He is the surgeon to go to for your shoulder surgery in Boston!!

January 15th, 2016
Dr. Li fixed my knee after have two botched surgeries with a different surgeon, extremely courteous and professional. He tells you exactly what's going on and what's going to happen. I'd highly recommend him, I've even referred my friend to him already!

December 27th, 2015
Doctor Li is a great doctor who deliver's exceptional care. He preformed a mircofracture surgery for my knee 1 year ago, and my knee haven't had any other problems since. I highly recommend Doctor Li for knee surgeries, his office handles appointments with ease. Doctor Li is very straightforward with his diagnosis, and is respectful of the patient's time.

December 11th, 2015
ACL and Cartilage Replacement Surgery
I am a martial artist (Kung Fu) and torn my ACL during a fighting competition and had a large piece of cartilage damage on my knee. Dr. Li did my ACL and Cartilage replacement surgery about 2 years ago. Right now, I’m feeling really good. My knee is great! My kicks are great and its still getting stronger! My muscle is back fully and the strength is way better than I expected. I have also been strengthening my other leg to avoid any injuries since I primarily kick with my right and stand left side forward. Dr. Li is a ridiculously skilled and talented surgeon. He is the best doctor I've ever met, especially because he treated me like a friend and how he helped me pay for my cpm machine. I can’t thank him enough! Dr. Li’s skills as a surgeon is on an extremely high level.

April 22nd, 2015
Dr. Li did my shoulder replacement 6 months ago. I am 100% pain free for the first time in years! He is one of the best shoulder surgeons in Boston.

April 14th, 2015
Rotator cuff surgery
i feel that dr. Li had a challenge. Case in hand and was able repair my torn ratator cuff as 50 year old man over weight I should be able return to my job possible pain free hopefully full recover within 6 months.