A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xin Dong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xin Dong is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xin Dong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Elder Abuse
Education & Awards
Dr. Dong graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xin Qi Dong MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xin Q. Dong practice?
- Dr. Xin Dong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xin Dong practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.