A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. XinQi Dong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. XinQi Dong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. XinQi Dong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Elder Abuse
Education & Awards
Dr. Dong graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Dong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. XinQi Dong MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. XinQi Dong practice?
- Dr. XinQi Dong has 1 office location.
Dr. XinQi Dong practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.