Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Xinqi Dong
Dr. Xinqi Dong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dong is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center and The University of Chicago Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Xinqi Dong has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Xinqi Dong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Elizabeth Bolen
Chicago, IL 0 mi2
Dr. Indira Hadley
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Chicago, IL 0 mi9
Dr. Elaine Chen
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Chicago, IL 0 mi10