Learn more about Dr. Xinqiang Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xinqiang Han, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Henan College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Zhengzhou.
Dr. Han has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xinqiang Han MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Xinqiang Han practice?
- Dr. Xinqiang Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Xinqiang Han practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.