Learn more about Dr. Xinqiang Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xinqiang Han, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Henan College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Zhengzhou.
Dr. Han has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xinqiang Han MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Xinqiang Han practice?
- Dr. Xinqiang Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Xinqiang Han practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.