A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xinqing Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xinqing Fan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Fan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xinqing Fan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from Medical College Of Qingdao University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xinqing Fan MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Xinqing Fan practice?
- Dr. Xinqing Fan has 1 office location.
Dr. Xinqing Fan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Gastroenterologists.