A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xinting Fu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xinting Fu, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fu graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Fu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xinting Fu MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Xinting Fu practice?
- Dr. Xinting Fu has 1 office location.
Dr. Xinting Fu practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Oncologists.