A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xinting Fu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xinting Fu, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fu graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Fu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xinting Fu MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Xinting Fu practice?
- Dr. Xinting Fu has 1 office location.
Dr. Xinting Fu practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Oncologists.