Dr. Xiongying Chen Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Xiongying Chen?

March 18th, 2016

My 87 year old dad was seen by this Dr. in Jackson hospital. He came in and took one look at my dad and said all that was wrong with him was full blown dementia. The truth was my dad had experienced two strokes back to back. If we had not told this guy to get out of the room and we demanded another doctor my dad would not have gotten the treatment he needed. I would not trust this man for anything.

July 28th, 2014

Misdiagnosed me but conscientious

Saw him while a patient in Jackson hospital. I was misdiagnosed, and placed on an antibiotic that did not work. However, Dr. Chen was very professional and interacted well with me and my family, and encouraged me to ask questions. He was very conscientious, and asked intelligent questions about my health history and medications. But, another physician called in a specialist that was the key to my actually getting the proper diagnosis and getting well.

April 30th, 2014

avoid at all cost

He's an idiot when medicine is concerned and very unprofessional. Does not interact well with patients or family.

October 15th, 2016