A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiu Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiu Liu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou.
Dr. Liu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiu Ling Liu MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Xiu L. Liu practice?
- Dr. Xiu Liu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Xiu Liu practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.