A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiu Ru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiu Ru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiu Ru, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ru graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou.
Dr. Ru has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiu Xiuqing Ru MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Xiu X. Ru practice?
- Dr. Xiu Ru has 4 office locations.
Dr. Xiu Ru practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Hematologists, and Torrance Oncologists.