A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiuqing Ru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiuqing Ru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ru
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiuqing Ru, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ru graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou.
Dr. Ru has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiuqing Ru MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Xiuqing Ru practice?
- Dr. Xiuqing Ru has 1 office location.
Dr. Xiuqing Ru practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Hematologists, and Los Angeles Oncologists.