A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiuqing Ru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiuqing Ru is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ru
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiuqing Ru, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ru graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou.
Dr. Ru has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiuqing Ru MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Xiuqing Ru practice?
- Dr. Xiuqing Ru has 1 office location.
Dr. Xiuqing Ru practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Hematologists, and Los Angeles Oncologists.