A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiu Ru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiu Ru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiu Ru, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ru graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou.
Dr. Ru has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans