Learn more about Dr. Xiuqing Ru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiuqing Ru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ru
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiuqing Ru, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ru graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou.
Dr. Ru has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiuqing Ru MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Xiuqing Ru practice?
- Dr. Xiuqing Ru has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xiuqing Ru practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and El Segundo, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Hematologists, and Torrance Oncologists.