A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiuli Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiuli Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiuli Li, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Weifang Medical College.
Dr. Li has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiuli Li MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Xiuli Li practice?
- Dr. Xiuli Li has 2 office locations.
Dr. Xiuli Li practices Neurology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Neurologists.