inactive

Xiulu Ruan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 28th, 2015
Love this doctor

July 11th, 2015
more drs should aspire to be this good at what they do
Excellent Dr., however, extremely busy trying to help as many, to the best of his ability. He will spends hours with new patients, when needed. I'll never forget how much he helped me.

June 10th, 2015
Dr. Ruan truly listens to what you have to say and asks direct questions to understand exactly what is going on with you. He was the only Doctor that was able to relieve my pain enough were I could continue to work. I will be extremely disappointed if Dr. Ruan is unable to practice medicine again in the US and it will be a sad, sad day for all the patients he has helped.

June 5th, 2015
His staff is quite knowledgeable ; and always seem to be working as hard and quickly as they can...perhaps they should try scheduling fewer patients in the hour....I know there are a lot of people suffering from chronic pain out there ; but as much as he would like to,he can neither see nor heal them all. I certainly hope he comes out from under this mess. I feel he is an excellent doctor...and we need more like him in his field of expertise...Pain management I shall keep him in my thoughts and prayers... Keep your head up high for you are a good and faithful servant

February 2nd, 2015
TAkes 3 hours to go to the other wating room then you never see the dr...and after you leave and need somthing thay wont call you back...thay over book there self

January 7th, 2014
patient
I have been a patient with PPSA for 3 years. Dr. Ruan was not only polite, compassionate, and helpful, his staff went above and beyond to get me the treatment I needed, I not only plan on remaining a patient of Dr. Ruan, I plan to utilize his weight loss clinic that will be opening soon for my diet and health evaluation needs. I would highly recommend this doctor for pain management.

November 12th, 2013
positive experience
Very good visit, well pleased, no pain at all.

November 1st, 2013
friendly and professional
"The Doctor and Nurse was very friendly and professional. I was a little nervous to get my injection. They made me feel very comfortable and calm so my injection went by painless and fast. Will recommend for other to go there. Thanks to Dr. Ruan & nurses. "

October 24th, 2013
never one compaint
All visits, procedures, MRI's done in this facility have been great! from receptionist to doctor I have never had one complaint!

October 14th, 2013
Patient
"I'm always made comfortable and Dr. Ruan and his staff are just amazing and caring. They go out of their way to evaluate the effectiveness of my meds and procedures. I am always heppy with the care I receive from Dr. Ruan and his staff. I love this place! "

August 9th, 2013
Don't expect return calls or to be treated politely at this clinic
Dr. Ruan seems bery knowledgable. However, given that his nurses and nurse pratictioners do not return phone calls, and do not address issues you are having I don't see how he can provide reasonable care. In my case, they switched my medicine with a new medicine and told me if the new medicine did not work, to give them a call. I left a total of around 10 messages, and 6 for this nurse pratictioner directly. Not a single message was returned. I finally went into the clinic. They knew I was there due to the lack of return phone calls, yet they still made me wait 2 hours and even then, Dr. Ruan did not have the courtosey to see me himself. I have known two other patients that have left due to rude treatment.

April 18th, 2013
PATIENT
IT WAS A NIGHT MARE I WAITED OVER 2 HOURS TO BE CALLED BACK AND THEN ONCE I WAS PLACE IN THE PATIENT ROOM AND WAITED OVER ONE HOUR IN THERE . I WAS VERY UPSET. I HAD TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND ONCE I DID , THEN AFTER I HOUR LATER THEY DECIDED IT WAS TIME FOR A U/A TALKING ABOUT PROFESSIONALISM AND WAITING IT WAS SO UNCALLED FOR READY TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR