Dr. Xuan Thy Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Xuan Thy Tran?

September 9th, 2015

I would not go else where/

January 17th, 2013

After being a patient for 7 years, I saw another physician at this practice to obtain input in a different area that Dr. Tran was credentialed to handle. After the second physician left the practice, I received a call from one of the office staff to inform me Dr. Tran would not accept me as a patient because I had "broken our relationship of trust" by consulting the other physician at this practice. As it was the height of flu season, I was left scrambling to find a new primary physician under pressure and to assure I could obtain my monthly maintenance prescriptions. I found this to be HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL. Any physician afraid of a second opinion does not have their patients' best interest at heart.

September 26th, 2010

Do Your Homework

I normally try not to write extremely negative reviews however I feel extremely passionate about my review on Dr. Tran and I want everyone to be aware! I started seeing Tran about a year ago for normal gyno procedures. She was a good gyno so i started using her as my primary doctor. There was my first mistake. She diagnosed me with depression after a 5 min appointment and put me on an SSRI Lexapro. This was my first encounter with these powerful drugs and I thought I could trust her. I found out the hard way that Dr. Tran SHOULD NOT prescribing SSRI drugs as she does not know much about them and has no clue as to what the side effects are. My husband and I complained about SEVERE side effects and she dismissed them and counter balanced them with other drugs. I would never send anyone i cared about to her for anything other than GYNO appointments. Because of her lack of knowledge about the drugs she had prescribed me my husband and I spent the first year of our marriage plagued with, at that time, unknown side effects. I complained of severe headaches, sexual side effects, electrical shock sensations and intense dizziness, Dr. Tran never connected the dots as to the fact that lexapro was causing all the issues instead I was put on a seditive, more depression meds, a stimulant and sent me to a neurologist when all the signs were clearly pointing to the fact that Lexapro was not working for me. I want all of you to be aware and do your research before you listen to this Doctor! Dr. Tran is not a psychiatrist and don't trust her to act as one!

September 25th, 2010